- To understand the role of tomosynthesis in breast screening and symptomatic radiology.
- To provide the latest literature on the impact of tomosynthesis and update on current trials.
- To illustrate the use of tomoynthesis with examples and review the need for paddle views.
Microsoft TeamsSee in Google maps
Starts: Mon 19 Sep 2022
Ends: Mon 19 Sep 2022
£225 Consultant Radiologists
£195 Registrars and Practitioners
Programme to include: (6 CPD)
- Tomosynthesis Introduction
- Tomosynthesis Technology
- The Cambridge Experience in the Symptomatic Setting
- Surgery & Radiology Dilemmas CESM & Tomosynthesis in Screening & Assessments Interval Cancers
- Cases – The Jarvis Experience
Please book now as places are limited – To Register Contact:
Irene Davis on 0208 725 1534 or email@example.com
The National Breast Education Centre, The Rose Centre, St George’s Hospital, Perimeter Rd, Tooting SW17 0QT www.stgbec.org.uk Twitter: @stgBreastEd